Quadron has many years experience of providing fully comprehensive grounds maintenance services to Local Authorities and similar clients.The company prides itself on the quality of its service provision and its pro-active approach towards developing stakeholder relationships and providing excellent customer care.
Quadron also considers environmental issues and local sustainability when drawing up its operational plans, minimising the need for travel around a district and maximising the use of alternatively fuelled machinery and vehicles as well as employing from within the local community whenever possible.
Operational services encompass maintenance of the following:
- All types of grass from fine turf to conservation areas;
- Flower beds, shrub beds and rose beds;
- Floral and ornamental displays; hanging baskets;
- Hedge cutting;
- Hard surface areas;
- Play areas and water features;
- Winter and summer sports pitches; artificial sports surfaces;
- Cemeteries and crematoria (including burial process);
- Horticultural work,
- Sports facilities promotion and management;
- Cleansing and janitorial maintenance of buildings,
- Arboricultural work (in association with our sister company, Blythe Valley Ltd.).
Quadron also provides a consultancy service offering clients assistance with green space projects and initiatives on a short or long-term basis. For example, developing Green Space Management Plans in line with Green Flag principals, managing sustainable sponsorship schemes and working with stakeholder groups to source funding for local improvement schemes. For more information on Quadron's consultancy service, please see the link on the left.