Quadron is able to provide a full range of arboricultural services through its sister company, Blythe Valley Ltd. Blythe Valley is an Arboricultural Association and CHAS Approved Contractor with over 20 years' experience and is ISO 9001:2008 registered. Staff are qualified to the National Certificate in Arboriculture as a minimum and hold all relevant NPTC certification.
- Tree surgery
- Tree felling
- Tree planting
- Pest and disease control and advice
- Dismantling of dangerous trees
- Veteran tree management
- Storm damage repair and removal
- Stump grinding
- 24 hour a day, 365 days a year emergency service
- Tree consultancy, including Health & Safety tree surveys, tree preservation orders and woodland management plans.
Green Waste Recycling
Diverting green waste away from landfill is key to both Quadron and Blythe Valley, and Blythe Valley's recycling facility is a hub for recycling green waste including tree branches, roots, stumps, prunings and grass cuttings.
Blythe Valley produces a range of wood chip and mulches in grades appropriate for applications including play bark and mulch. Woodchip is also supplied as a renewable fuel to a range of customers. Products can be supplied to a precise specification and supplied nationwide.
Blythe Valley Newsfeed