Quadron is able to carry out expert maintenance and conservation work to sensitive and historical buildings. We have been a Specialist Maintenance Contractor to English Heritage since 1996 and cover many of their sites from Cornwall to Oxford and the Isle of Wight.
Quadron's Building Conservation Team carry out a wide range of specialist work, which has included:
- Restoration, including 22ct gilding, to Queen Victoria's Bathing Machine at Osborne House
- Conservation and repair to the Porte Cochere at Osborne House
- Moat cleaning at Fort Brockhurst
- Repairs to one of the countrys last remaining donkey wheel at Carisbrooke Castle
- Masonry repairs
- Maintenance of access routes at historic and tourist sites such as Tintagel castle, including arranging transport of materials by air
- Access improvement works to ensure Clients comply with the Direct Disabled Access (DDA) regulations.
Our staff can meet the most exacting requirements, combining technical skills with modern project management techniques and will consolidate and repair a historic building while recognising and preserving its natural flora and fauna.