Quadron has extensive experience in providing grounds maintenance services to Housing Associations, and our clients include Kingston Housing, Paragon Community Housing Group, Affinity Sutton and housing belonging to the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham.
Quadron's strengths include:
- A strong ethos of Partnership working
- A commitment to listening to, and involving residents in the services we provide, from commencement of a contract and throughout its life to ensure the service remains geared to residents needs
- Investment in staff training with a focus on delivering a quality service
- From Day One, staff are trained to deliver high standards of customer care, including working to our Code of Conduct and taking the extra time to perform additional tasks whilst on site to leave the area clean, tidy and safe.
- Wherever possible, services are scheduled so that the same team will attend on the same day to encourage a sense of ownership and a strong rapport between staff and residents
Over and above providing grounds maintenance services, Quadron aims to work for the community, with the community, in the community in order to develop the community. Key to this objective is the role of Resident Liaison Manager (RLM). Through attending residents' meetings, collating feedback and working with residents' representatives the RLM is integral to gaining feedback on Residents' perceptions of the service and their aspirations for how it is developed.
Quadron has an excellent track record of working with residents to gain funding and sponsorship for community projects, as well as attending, sponsoring and assisting with local events. Some examples are described in the case studies shown below and to the right of this page.
Quadron & Paragon residents get Quadron and Devon & Cornwall
creative for Fun Day Probation Services partner for
Quadron & Affinity Sutton partner for Helping Paragon residents to get
Community Action Day get growing
Paragon residents create Quadron & volunteers transform
Hanging Baskets for Hampton garden areas for residents
Court Flower Show
Quadron and the Japanese Garden Stamping out boredom with Paragon
Society transform garden for care
Cambridge Road PlayScheme Cultivating Sustainable Green
Communities with Affinity Sutton
Local communities receive plants Fresh planting scheme for Kingston
& materials from RHS Show Housing Estates
Resident Inspector Training Earls Court Gardening Workshop
Growing crops with residents Canbury Court Community Food